Submit your completed entry form with your check for the $25 entry fee by September 28, 2016 to:
“The Gathering” CBAC, P.O. Box 25, Washburn, WI 54891.
• Open to all CBAC members. If you are not a member, visit cbayarts.org/membership.
• Download a Gathering Application
• Members may submit up to 3 pieces of original artwork, created within the last two years and previously unpublished. Artwork previously shown in any CBAC exhibit is not eligible.
• 2-dimensional artwork must be dry, framed, and ready to hang, with screw eyes and wires to correspond with the weight of the artwork. Sawtooth string hangers or extremely fragile work will not be accepted.
• 3-dimensional artwork, such as sculpture, ceramics, or carvings must be stable for pedestals or shelf installation. For large or unusual entries, the artist must provide appropriate display units.
• Labels on reverse side of entry form must be firmly attached to the back or underside of artwork.
• The Washburn Cultural Center will withhold a 30% commission for any artwork sold during the exhibition. Please consider this when pricing your work.
• Please deliver your artwork to the Washburn Museum and Cultural Center (1 E. Bayfield St., Washburn, WI) on September 29 or 30 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. After the show, you may pick up artwork on October 30, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
• The Cultural Center will be responsible for the day-to-day safekeeping of the artwork, but does not carry insurance on the artwork. Artists are responsible for insuring their own works.
• Please plan to attend the public reception on Thursday, October 6, 2016 from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Washburn Museum and Cultural Center.
• Visit www.cbayarts.org to learn how to become a member and to download the entry form.
• CBAC contact: LeeAnn Frey, 715-308-3282
A juror will select works to receive the following cash awards: Best of Show ($150) and Judge’s Choice ($75).
A People’s Choice Award ($50) will be awarded based on voting by people attending the exhibit over the month of October.